We are here to help guide you down the road to recovery
Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Midland – Odessa, TX
Flood Cleanup, Water Removal, and Water Damage Restoration
Within an hour of your call, our water damage restoration team can be on site anywhere in Midland or Odessa, TX to assess the extent of the flood damage and water damage. We come prepared to start working right away! Our goal is to salvage any possessions we can, especially your treasured, sentimental items.
Time is the enemy when there is a property damage claim. If restoration isn’t done quickly on any claim where there is damage, the condition of the property will deteriorate and it will be more costly and time-consuming to repair. Water can cause a substantial amount of damage to your property and cherished belongings. If you have recently experienced a flood that led to property damage, call our water and flood damage restoration experts. We’ll be there quickly to help salvage as much as possible.
Water Damage Prevention Tips
In the case of a flood or other potential water damage, you should:
- Wipe your furniture to ensure it is dry
- Lift draperies off of the carpet to prevent further damage
- Place aluminum foil under furniture legs to prevent carpet stains
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or blotting
- Move photos and paintings to a dry location
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, luggage, etc. to dry
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
Advance Cleaning offers fire and smoke damage repair services in Midland and Odessa, TX and other surrounding communities.
When fire strikes, Advance Cleaning is there to help guide you down the road to recovery. Once the fire is extinguished, it’s important that you contact us as soon as possible to minimize the amount of fire damage or smoke damage done to your property.
Our team of IICRC Certified Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians can be on-site in less than an hour and will work as quickly as possible to stop the ongoing smoke damage caused by the acidic properties within soot & smoke. Our goal is to restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
Request a Call for a Free Quote
Our Fire Restoration Process
Upon arrival, our fire restoration team will:
- Assess the type of fire, soot, and smoke damage caused by the fire to determine the most effective cleaning methods.
- Board-up any broken doors or windows to minimize the chances of burglary, vandalism, or additional damages from environmental elements.
- Thoroughly remove soot from all walls, carpets, furniture, and any other damaged contents.
- Deodorize the home to permanently remove the smell of smoke.
- Perform any necessary fire damage repairs to complete the fire restoration process.
In addition to restoring the property, our fire restoration team will perform a packout, which means we will take a well-documented inventory of your personal belongings, transport them to a safe location for storage, and salvage as much as possible.
Advance Cleaning will work closely with you and your insurance company, helping the fire damage restoration process go as quickly and smoothly as possible to restore your peace of mind.
Contact Advance Cleaning for all your fire and water damage restoration needs
Call us at (432) 550-8325 to get a free quote, or to chat with one of our friendly customer service representatives about how we can help restore your home and belongings that have suffered water or fire damage.