Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning
Midland – Odessa, TX
Ensure the Air You Breathe is Clean and Clear
While we might worry a lot about rising levels of pollution outside, we often forget about the air we breathe all day long – indoors. High quality, clean, and healthy air doesn’t start and end with circulation, but with the cleanliness of your system’s ducts and vents.
At Advance Cleaning, we have over 40 years of experience in cleaning all types of heating and cooling systems – both residential and commercial. All of our expert technicians are trained to use the latest equipment and techniques and keep in line with best practices outlined by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). You can be sure that our technicians will work quickly and efficiently to purify your air duct vents and system so you and your family or employees can breathe clean, fresh, and healthy air.
We service Midland and Odessa, TX along with the surrounding areas – and our team of expert technicians is ready and waiting to help you get your air duct system clean and working like new again.
But even with regular use, a HVAC system can trap a lot of unhealthy pollutants inside it – meaning that the air you and your family or employees are breathing could be dangerous to your health.
Common pollutants that are found in most air ducts and vents include –
- Dust and dirt
- Pollen and Mold
- Germs and Viruses
- Dust Mites and Pest Droppings
– all of which can cause breathing difficulties as well as trigger colds, sinuses, allergies, asthma, and other illnesses or health conditions. In addition, when layers of dust and fibers build up in the ducts and vents of any HVAC system, it becomes a serious fire hazard.
- Survey your system inside and out, making note of where all vents and outlets are located and will remove vent covers at the same time
- Access the main duct network and attach a negative air machine
- Clean all grills, diffusers, and the area inside the vents
- Insert a special type of sticky plastic into each vent opening to prevent debris from escaping
- Deeply clean all built up debris from deep inside your ducts using a combinator of agitators, including air operated whips, spin brushes and hand held equipment
- Brush and clean all parts of your air handler unit
Another technique which our technicians may use to clean your ducts is by rotobrush – which is one of the most effective and efficient ways to clean your ducts as it thoroughly brushes and vacuums all areas without needing additional chemicals.
As part of our services, we always ensure to remove and dispose all dust and debris offsite that gets collected during your HVAC cleaning.
At Advance Cleaning, your absolute satisfaction is important to us. So before our technicians leave, they will always carry out a final check-up throughout your entire property to make sure all areas are clean and vacuumed before leaving.
Stay Safe With a Clean and Well-functioning Dryer Vent
Both commercial businesses and private homes use dryers on a regular basis. But like any white goods (major appliances), your dryer should have its vents checked and cleaned at least once a year to ensure it is functioning at its best – and that a clogged dryer vent isn’t threatening your health and safety.
At Advance Cleaning, we are proud to follow guidelines established by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA); all our technicians are highly skilled and experienced in employing best practices and using the latest equipment to clean your dryer vent effectively.
We have been servicing a large number of satisfied residential and commercial clients throughout Midland and Odessa, TX for over 40 years. So you can rest assured that our professional team will arrive punctually and take expert care of your dryer vent cleaning.
A clogged dryer vent causes a wide variety of problems, some of which you may have noticed but not attributed them to a blocked dryer vent:
- The dryer no longer heats effectively, or doesn’t heat at all
- Your clothes are unusually wet – or abnormally hot – at the end of a normal cycle
- You notice unusual smells or vapors when the dryer is running
- The dryer feels very hot to touch on the outside
These signs indicate that a dryer vent is blocked, which can be potentially hazardous to everyone’s health.
Not only can a clogged dryer vent catch fire easily, but the blockage means that poisonous gas fumes may also leak out of your dryer when in use. In addition, a poorly functioning dryer vent means that it takes far longer for your clothes to get dry, costing you much more in both time and power bills.
However, getting your dryer vent cleaned is a routine procedure that is accomplished quickly and smoothly and our team of technicians at Advance Cleaning would be thrilled to help you out.
During your service, your technician will:
- Inspect your dryer unit both inside and out and conduct a test to determine the amount of air flow through the dryer’s ducts and vents
- Deep clean the lint trap and the surrounding area
- Use special hoses and brushes to reach deep inside your dryer’s ducts and dislodge built up lint and debris
- Remove all dirt using a special vacuum
- Test your dryer again on completion, to ensure proper functioning and optimum air flow before leaving
And as always, our technicians will ensure to remove and dispose of all dirt and materials off-site, and will vacuum the surrounding area so your house or property will left clean, neat and tidy.